How to enable usb debugging Advan e1c-Ponselrusak.com this time will share a tutorial mode to activate the light so that the developer can bring up the option usb debugging in settings where this is important if we want to cultivate the operating system Android Advan e1c specifically on this.
USB debugging is necessary as we will be using MTKDroid Tools and other software to root and other purposes, so that we have the authorization to do so.
About cell phones:
- Hardware: MT6572
- Model: E1C
- Build number: P7018/V03/JB 4.2.2
- Build date UTC: 20130917-055619
- Android v: 4.2.2
- Baseband v: MOLY. WR8. W1315. MD. WG. Mp. V1. P7, 2013-08-10 13:35
- The v kernel: 3.4.5 (yyq NAE build-08) (gcc version 4.6. x-google 20,120,106 (prerelease) (GCC)) # 1 SMP Tue Sep 17 13:47:16 CST 2013
Here's how to enable usb debugging Advan E1C:
- On the start menu select the applications Menu
- Select Settings/Settings
- Select About Phone/About Phone
- The number on a build/Build Number tap as much as 6 times until the notification appears ' Congratulations you have become developers '
- Backwards once back on the settings menu (press Back)
- Select Developer/Developers Option
- Check USB Debugging (Debugging mode when USB is connected '
Read also How flash Advan E1C
Well now the Android Advan e1c You already active mode for the next debuggingnya you can use your smartphone, but you need to install the Android adb drivers in advance so that your computer can recognize your device.