Tutorial how to restore the original settings to the factory-set aliases by using the method of hard reset for Samsung Galaxy Android Phone will be Damaged S4 ketengahkan this time.
Here's how to hard reset Samsung S4;
- Backup important data from Your Samsung,
- HP in an off with the battery attached,
- Press and hold the three buttons simultaneously, namely;
- VOLUME UP + HOME + POWER button
- So it will come out the Factory menu Mode.
- Select reset eMMc
- Samsung Galaxy S4 you will reboot.
- If their display language after reboot not Indonesia language, please read the article how to change language Samsung Galaxy GT-S4 i9500.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S4
Thus the article how to hard reset for Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500, may be useful for the readers.