How to hard reset a menu through recovery S3D Advan-as it has been known by many Android users that operasiAndroid in the system itself, there is a useful recovery menu to restore all settings and delete all of the user data that is contained in this Android-powered Smartphones, so if it gets damaged in smartphone software then it can try to fix it yourself using this recovery.
A few things to keep in mind:
- The process of a hard reset will erase all the data contained in the memory of your smartphone.
- Use batteries that contain at least 50%
- If the process factory reset Advan s3d this does not resolve the error, hank logo, bootloop, then to do the process of flash.
Tutorial how to hard reset Advan s3d:
- In case of s3d Advan positions off with battery installed
- Press and hold the two buttons, namely;
- The Volume Button Down
- The Power Button
- After the recovery menu appears then release both buttons held down.
- Select wipe data/factory set (navigation with the volume button and select with the power button)
- Select again Yes–delete all user data
- Wait for the process to finish wiping
- Select again wipe cache partition
- Wait until the process of wiping/erasing is completed
- The last select Reboot system now
- The waiting hh you will restart
- After burning then it did some Setup to enter the main menu
Read also how to Hard Reset Advan S3C
So the tutorial how to resolve bootloop, hank logo, heavy loading on Advan s3d by going through the recovery menu how to hard reset easily may be useful to readers who suffered damage as mentioned above.