How to hard reset manual-nc36b1h Andromax Ponselrusak.com escorted two smartphone brands of Smart Telecom Andromax that one of them is this type with complaints if your phone in case hank logo only. As usual for this kind of software error we can try first do a hard reset and when it didn't work inevitably have to proceed to the next stage, namely be flashed..
Here's how to hard reset Andromax NC36B1H:
- Turn off cell phones
- Press and hold the two buttons, namely;
- Button Volume Up (+)
- The Power Button
- After the phone is turned on immediately release only the Power button only while the button only remains on hold
- After the Android system recovery menu appears release the button.
- Select wipe data/factory reset. Up and down the menu using the volume button and the power button with the execution.
- Select again Yes–delete all user data
- Wait for the process is complete.
- Select reboot system now
If in this way could not finish damage hank logo, open the kuncu code, code patterns, slow loading, and so it should be done flashing
Read also: how to Flash Andromax C3 Kitkat Without PC
So how do the hard reset Andromax NC36B1H may be able to help readers who need it.