Asus recovery menu Zenfone 5 t00f-Ponselrusak.com tell if you are using this type of smartphone and suffered some damage or error in the software then you can handle it himself before being taken to a place of service as long as the damage is light by means of a hard reset Asus zenfone 5 t00f. The damage could be addressed among other things; forget lock code forget forgot pattern, gmail accounts, loading heavy hp, want whole scrubbed data users, and so on.
Here's how to hard reset an Asus ZenFone 5 T00F:
- Turn off your cell phone
- Press and hold the two buttons, namely;
- Button Volume Up (+)
- The Power Button
- After the asus recovery menu comes up that is DROIDBOOT then release all buttons.
- Well in position menu this DroidBoot there are a few options for Your Asus recovery starting from the easy way, namely;
- Factory Reset, i.e. you just choose factory reset then your phone will restart then do wipe data and then process and then restart again and finish.
- Recovery, i.e. After you select Recovery and then the phone will restart and log on to the recovery menu. You choose;
- wipe data/factory reset and then Yes–delete all user data
- wait for the process wipe finish
- Select wipe cache partition again, and then wait for the process to complete
- Fastboot mode, enter the menu at the time DroidBoot on the bottom left of the screen there are the writings of fastboot your mobile phone which is already in a position of fastboot mode.
- The way the fastboot mode read our article how to hard reset evercoss a5k.
- The fastboot tutor although different brands of mobile phone but the same way, including the drivers and have toolnya.
- Up and down the menu with the volume up and down, then the execution with the power button.
So how to hard reset an asus zenfone 5 t00f manually without a pc may be able to help the reader experience the error mentioned above.