Tutorial hard reset samsung fame – if your smartphone is this type which is already experiencing a software error that cannot be corrected with factory settings Factory reset the Samsung article as s6810 then we can still try to do the steps on this page.
How to hard reset Samsung gt-fame s6810:
- The position of the mobile phone off
- Press and hold the three buttons, namely;
- The Home Button
- The Volume Button Up
- The Power Button
- When Samsung logo appears release the only immediate Fame power button just
- When the Android system recovery menu comes up new release all buttons the rest.
- Select wipe data/factory reset (up and down a menu with the volume button and select with the power button)
- Select again Yes–delete all user data
- Wait for the erase process completed
- Select again wipe cache partition
- Wait for the process to complete
- Select reboot system now
- Wait for your device restart
Read also the collection how to hard reset Android
So how to hard reset Samsung gt-s6810 Fame without pc manual to delete all data and settings by going to the menu of cwm recovery, may be useful.