Tutorial how to factory reset the Samsung galaxy Samsung's edge-6 this is the output current as other smartphones if found error when used a lot of the cause by the user then we can do a manual reset by going to the Android system recovery menu.
|Samsung Galaxy 6|
Here's how to hard reset samsung galaxy 6 edge;
- Positions in the State off
- Press and hold the three buttons, namely;
- The Volume button up
- The HOME Button
- The Power Button
- After the Samsung logo appears let go all buttons
- Recovery menu will appear
- Select the ' wipe data/factory reset ' (using the menu up and down volume buttons and select menus with the power button)
- Select ' Yes–delete all user data '
- Wait for the process to complete wipe
- Then choose ' reboot system now '
- Wait for your device will reboot
How to factory reset the Samsung Galaxy 6 edeg via the menu:
- The position of the device is turned on
- Press Menu
- Select settings (gears)
- Select ' Reset ' & Backups
- Select Reset Device
- Select ' Erase everything '
Read also how to hard reset Android
So how to hard reset Samsung galaxy 6 edge manual with buttons and also factory reset through the menu, hopefully can help.