Some people are naturally already recognize the term Andromax. Andromax is an Android smartphone which is the product of the hosts at once the draft from a local vendor, who else if not the Smart Telecom. Smart Telecom is one of the mobile vendors who are now the name has been popular in the market sales of smartphones. Products from this vendor is also able to compete with products of other vendors design smartphone. As you know that smart Telecom is the only smartphone with CDMA.
Smart Telecom Andromax C2 is one product smartphone vendor hosts the very successful hard Smartfen on the market. Because the price offered is very inexpensive, so anyone can reach it easily without being burdened with the needs of others. Although the price offered cheap, but this one's smartphone still provided with the specifications no less sophisticated and powerful tool with a smartphone belonging to other vendors. So this is what being able to make smart Telecom Andromax C2 can compete with other smartphones.
But who would have thought if behind the sophistication of this C2 features Smart Telecom Andromax turns out also keeps a pretty serious problem. The problems often experienced by many people is forgotten while opening key pattern. It found those if there are to be successful, then displays the message too many patterns. Well if it's the case, then you will be prompted to enter your gmail account which has previously been registered on the device. But the problem is, many people have forgotten email account password from gmailnya at once.
If this happens to you, then don't worry. Because there is still a solution to solve it by doing a hard reset way Smart Telecom Andromax C2. How to hard reset Smart Telecom Andromax C2 is an effort to restore like-new smartphone. Therefore, before doing a hard reset way Smart Telecom Andromax C2, then you are obliged to backup the data on the internal memory. Here's how to hard reset Smart Telecom Andromax C2:
- Make sure your mobile phone in case of death
- Then press the power button and the volume button down (-) simultaneously. Wait until the screen displays Andorid system recovery
- If successful, then you should choose Wipe Data/Factory reset. To select it you can use the button Volume Up (+) or Volume Down (-). Use the power button as well as a confirmation
- On view next, select Yes – deleta all user data. Wait until the reset process is complete
- The last step select Reboot Device. Wait for the process to the smartphone is on a initial display. If successfully led to the initial display, meaning how hard reset Smart Telecom Andromax C2 has successfully done.
Read also: how to Hard Reset Andromax G AD687G