How to hard reset a Lenovo a316i through recovery-Ponselrusak.com on this page will give you how to unlock the phone lock code or code forgot pattern so make your smartphone brand is unusable, so is that your phone is experiencing heavy loading so that access the application into a long time ago.
How to overcome the above can be done without process flashing immediately because if it is less light can be resolved by way of a hard reset just so all user data and all settings have been made including the security code that has been created before being lost.
About cell phones:
- Hardware: MT6572
- Model: Lenovo A316i
- Build number: A316i_S032_140112
- Build date UTC: 20140112-141537
- Android v: 4.2.2
- Baseband: A316I v. V15, 2014-01-12 2:52 pm
- The v kernel: 3.4.5 (njdbuild03 NAE njdbuild03-desktop) (gcc version 4.6. x-google 20,120,106 (prerelease) (GCC)) # 1 SMP Sun Jan 22 12:13:07 am CDT 2014
How to hard reset a Lenovo A316i:
- Position the mobile phone in the condition off
- Press and hold the two buttons, namely;
- Button Volume Up (+)
- The Power Button
- After appearing Select Boot Mode please disconnect all button above
- Some boot mode that appears is;
- Recovery Mode
- Fastboot Mode
- Now we discuss [Recovery Mode]
- Select opti[Recovery Mode]ons, select the menu with the volume up and volume down to OK.
- Once selected will restart briefly and then exit the Android robot logo again lie with exclamation mark in red and No command.
- Then press the Power button once only
- Then will come the Android system recovery
- Select wipe data/factory reset. (Volume down and Volume option to move Up to OK)
- Select again Yes–delete all user data
- Wait for the erase process completed
- Select wipe cache partition
- Wait for the process to complete
- Select reboot system now
- Your phone will restart
If it's to be[Fastboot Mode] able to read the article how to hard reset Evercoss A5K
So how to hard reset a Lenovo a316i using the android system recovery default pabrikannya without computers and without a flash tool may be useful.