Wipe the factory setting is just for cross-Back Damaged mobile phone blog share tutorials how to restore the original settings on android using cwm recovery menu that each phone has its own key combinations, and for this type of cross is just like this way.
The steps just cross a hard reset:
- Hp's position in the State off with battery installed
- Press and hold the two buttons, namely; Volume Down button and Power button
- When the cross logo appears release only the Power button only while the button only remains on hold
- When the new recovery menu appears already release the volume button down
- Select the ' wipe data/factory reset ' (select the MENU button next to the Home button)
- Select ' Yes–delete all user data '
- wait for data wiping process completed
- Select wipe cache partition ' again '
- wait until the process is complete
- Select reboot system now
- wait hp will restart
So how to hard reset a cross just with cwm recovery may be able to help. And in this way still do not solve the damage this hp software then you can flash using the Flashtool SP can be read in the Firmware just Cross.