Wipe data/factory reset Nokia X-Ponselrusak.com back to make a hard reset that way this time specifically for the Nokia x which is actually just the same way as the earlier article that discusses this way although the difference-difference to get into recovery mode on each brand and type of the mobile telephone that is combined on the label how to Hard Reset an HP.
The various functions of the hard reset is; to unlock the phone lock code, code patterns, gmail account, hank logo, delete the user data, heavy loading, and so on.
How to hard reset Nokia X:
- Turn off your cell phone.
- Press and hold the two buttons, namely;
- The Volume Button Up
- The Power Button
- After Nokia X lit immediately release only the power button, while the other buttons remain detained.
- After the recovery menu appears release the button.
- Select wipe data/factory reset
- Select Yes–delete all user data
- Wait for the process to complete
- Select wipe cache partition
- Wait for the erase process completed
- Select reboot system now
The process is similar in functionality to a hard reset with factory reset, the difference is in how to enter the menu recoverynya. If the hard reset by pressing a certain button, while the factory reset through the menu settings and recovery in conditions on.
Hopefully this article can help readers who are having problem on Nokia x rm-980 is, if this way cannot solve your problem, then you have to go into the next way i.e. by means be flashed..