How to troubleshoot a camera not found in asus zenfone 5? For those of you just bought a smartphone the Asus Zenfone 5, in some cases you will be the originator of the camera not found problem ppada smarpthone asus. This problem usually appears after we do the root on smarpthone Asus Zenfone. A bug in the operating system results in unreadable by the camera driver smarpthone, this is indicated with an error message appears "Camera, Unfortunately not found" or "no camera found". You are certainly very freaked out when this happens, given the function of the camera is so important for you who love to capture the moment. You don't need to panic, this bug problem can be solved easily.
ASUS Zenfone 5 is one of the most booming smartphone end – the end. This is because these smartphones equipped with complete facilities but the price offered is quite affordable. The main advantage of a highly popularized the Asus Zenfone 5 this is the ability of the camera that can match the capabilities of DSLR cameras. Then what if you get a problem the camera not found in asus zenfone 5? Follow the following steps-steps
- How to troubleshoot a camera not found in asus Zenfone 5 is to do Flashing or reinstall. The first step that you can do is download the fix files at the following links
- Download Firmware 5 Zenfone also at the following link
- Don't forget to also download the ADB Tool at the following link http://adf.ly/sb8Zt
- Once completed, do the ADB Tool extracts. After terekstrak, the ADB Tool file ektrak also "Fix File" Firmware and then put on on ADB folder tool
- Once finished turn off Asus Smarpthone Zenfone You and go on Droidboot or Fastboot mode. Here's how by pressing a combination of Power and Volume up at same time until Fastboot mode appears
- After you sign in on Droidboot mode, connect with your PC or Laptop
- Open the file Folder, and the ADB press Shift + right click Open > Comman Here
- In CMD, type adb devices and press enter, after you enter you can see your device connected or not. If the device you have connected you can perform the next step, but if it hasn't been connected try off of your usb. Make sure you put the fix file and the firmware that you downloaded is already on a folder of ADB
- Type each of the following commands,: fastboot Flash fastboot URfastboot.img (press enter), fastboot Flash boot URboot.img (press enter), and fastboot Flash recovery URrecovery.img (press enter)
- When you are finished entering in fastboot mode now and select the menu "Recovery"
- Select "Wipe Data" and then choose "Wipe Cache"
- Next step select "Update From ADB"
- Next type in this command in CMD and press enter: sideload adb URUL-ASUS_T00F-WW-220.127.116.11-user.zip
- Reboot your smartphone
Now you can directly try, turn on your smartphone. Then try the camera. Your camera will return to normal. It is indeed a bit complicated how to cope with the camera not found in asus zenfone 5. Please put into practice, may be useful.