Erase all user data and setting Samsung Ace 3 - To remove all data on this device and turn back into factory settings easily. Please follow 3 step here.
1. Hard Reset Samsung Ace 3 using reset code.
- Just type this code: *2767*3855# than your device will automatically erase all data and setting.
2. Factory reset Samsung Ace 3 from Menu;
- Select Menu
- Select Settings
- Select Backup and settings
- Select Factory data reset
- Select Reset device
- Select Erase everything
- Wait for your device to erase / wipe data
- Your device will reboot
3. Hard reset Samsung ace 3 using Android system recovery menu;
- Power off device
- Press and hold three buttons;
- Home button
- Volume up button
- Power button