Tutorial in the factory reset manual cross a20-signed servisan this type phone with a common complaint users of android smartphone namely forgot gmail code so that the phone can not be enabled.
Same as other android we can perform the process manually wipe to remove user data, so keep in mind other than gmail account is missing as well as user data so that needs to be told to your consumers.
- In the position off and cell phone battery is already installed
- Press and hold the
- the volume button down
- the power button
- the android logo will appear and an exclamation point
- Press the Home button
- recovery menu will appear
- Select wipe data/factory reset (menu with the up and down volume buttons, select menu with the left Menu button Home button)
- select yes–delete all user data
- wait for the process of wiping data (if it's the first time a little long)
- Select again wipe cache partition
- wait for the process to finish wiping cache
- the last select reboot system now
- wait for reboot your phone
That's 13 steps in the process wiping on cross a20 to overcome the gmail account without your pc manually may be useful.