Data Wipe a Blackberry 9800-One time a device will be sluggish performance when the stored data is more and more, it is necessary to wipe the data to make your Blackberry into a fast performance. You can do a wipe data manually, but do not forget to do a backup first to store data that you think is important.
Data Wipe a Blackberry 9800:
- On screen select All menu
- Select Options
- Select Security (passwords, encryption, firewalls)
- Select Security Wipe (Delete data, files or applications)
- Select Data for wiping, check that you want to erase;
- Emails, Contacts, etc (All application data will be lost! You will not be able to send or receive email on this device after you wipe it.)
- User Installed Applications (All applications that you have loaded will be removed from your device.)
- Media Card
- Confirm write "blackberry"
- Click Wipe Data
- Wait until process done
- The BlackBerry will reboot