Delete user data and settings in Advan s4c-If your smartphone has begun heavy because many applications installed which sometimes cause error messages on your device such as loading lemot, application errors, want to delete your account entirely, application adn forgot lock code and then you can do it manually.
Here's how to hard reset advan s4c:
- In the off position
- Press and hold the two buttons, namely;
- The Volume Button Down
- The Power Button
- After the menu appears the Android system reccovery then release all buttons
- Select wipe data/factory reset (up and down using the volume button down and select a menu using the volume button up)
- Select again Yes–delete all user data
- Wait until it is finished Erasing process and return to the menu
- Select wipe cache partition
- Wait for the process of erasing is completed
- Select reboot system now
- Wait for your phone will restart
Read also the collection how to Hard Reset Android
So how to hard reset advan s4c manually without pc compact making it easy to follow by readers, and good luck.