How to enter recovery mode Advan s5h-Ponselrusak.com receive servisan this brand smartphone with a complaint if it cannot open the camera, the user said that before the crash, she had done the root on his s5h Advan. So while there is this servisan then we create the article all about how to hard reset s5h Advan manually without a pc that is likely to be useful to readers who need it.
For those who berlum know that a hard reset is the process of restoring the entire arrangement becomes the initial settings of the manufacturer, also delete all user data ranging from; contacts, sms, gmail account, bb id, photos, videos, and music so that it is completely empty. In this way, and also remove the third-party applications we have download and install.
Hard reset on this we can do by going to recovery mode that is already provided by the Android itself, perhaps it is already understood that the necessity of this feature so that when an error light as; loading a mobile phone so heavily, forgotten phone lock code/code patterns, forgot gmail account, hank logo/bootloop., then it could be overcome by the Android users without having to go to the center of the servicing or warranty.
And keep in mind also that this is simply a hard reset first aid against light damage in its software, which when after using this way turns out damage never finished then you still had to get to the next stage, namely the process of flashing.
How to hard reset Advan S5H Through Recovery:
- Turn off your smartphone
- Press and hold the two buttons, namely;
- Volume Down Button (-)
- The Power Button
- After the Android robot logo appears lying with an exclamation point triangle in red with the words ' No command. ' then remove the whole key.
- Then will come the Android system recovery also along with commands to select the language of the ' Choose Language '
- Please select English
- Use the volume buttons to move option and the power button to select
- Then will come the United Kingdom language recovery options
- Select wipe data/factory reset
- Select again Yes–delete all user data
- Wait for the process to complete
- Select wipe cache partitiion
- Wait for the process of erasing is completed
- In my case the phone will restart indicating the hard reset process has been completed.
- For those who do not restart please select the reboot system now
About cell phones:
- Model number: ADVAN S5H
- Hardware version: A20_V 1.2
- Android version: 4.2.2
- Baseband version: 184.108.40.206
- Kernel version: 3.4.5
- Build number: WG5003_S5H_BCM23550_A20_V 1.0 _ 2014.05.21
So how to hard reset Advan s5h through recovery mode by pressing the volume down and power may be useful to readers who need it. And thank you to readers who took the time to share this via the SHARE button arikel below.