A short tutorial how to factory reset for samsung sm-g313hz-Samsung is coming out with a very heavy loading conditions once was nearing hank, because only the application menu button can be pressed alone, but if you want to find the next menu slides could not. Its internal memory if predictably was almost full, so we had to do the initial settings to delete user data and third application in it.
|Samsung Galaxy V|
- Model: SM-G313HZ
- FCC ID: A3LSMG313H
- Rated: 2.4 V; 1500 mA
- LINE VOLTAGE: 100-240 V
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Made in Viet Nam
Stages of hard reset Samsung galaxy v BC-g313hz:
- The hp off and battery installed
- Press and hold the three buttons, namely;
- The HOME Button
- The Volume Button Up
- The Power Button
- After quivering and Samsung Galaxy logo appears release only the power button only, while the other two buttons are still being held.
- After the android robot logo appears ijo again lay the button remove the two
- The Android system recovery menu will appear
- Select wipe data/factory reset
- Select again Yes–delete all user data
- Wait for data wiping process completed
- Back select wipe cache partition
- Wait for the process to finish wiping cache
- The last select reboot system now
- Wait for your phone will restart.
If in this way cannot solve the damage on your mobile phone, then the flash process can be done with Odin or with KIES as articles how to android os upgrade online.
So the stages of the process of hard reset samsung SM-g313hz to resolve forgotten lock pattern, hank, heavy loading, reset gmail account. The reader may experience a similar error can be resolved the problem.