Backup your files to flash Samsung S4 replica-one of the things to note when we want to repair the damage the software on Android smartphone especially Samsung s4 china this is the backup in advance that when after we do the process flash uses flash files we have downlaod from the internet turned out to be unsuitable and cell phones become died then we can restore to the backup file.
One of the cases for example enter servisan Samsung MT6572 s4 that bootloop/hank logo we have tried to do a Hard reset on a Samsung s4 replica still can't, the next step we need to do the flash process. But I need to know if this kind of copy Samsung s4 aplenty, because a cell phone in a State so we can't bootloop checks the details so it must try individual commandments themselves.
Usually often occurs after the flash even death total, touchscreen not jalan, the lcd screen does not display/striped, the camera could not open, and the various bugs found since the last flash files is not appropriate. So we can return it in its original state with file backups.
How to backup Samsung S4 with Box MT6572 Volcano:
- Open Volcano box
- On the left side click the tab Android
- After the Android Tool comes up choose the USB Mode tab
- Select Read Flash
- Click the START button
- Prepare your phone in the condition off and battery installed
- Plug the usb into your s4 Samsung
- Will be out of loading the color blue which indicates flash files are backed up
- If completed will be asked a folder where you will save the file with the file name later.