Ponselrusak.com-usb Debugging is very necessary to be enabled on your smartphone if you want to make changes to your android phone that Pengembanya Mode must be activated first.
About cell phone;
- Model Number: A12
- Android version: 4.2.2
- Tape base version: EVERCOSS. A12. WRB. URW1315.etc
- Kernel version: 3.4.5
- A number: EVERCOSS. A12. The V12. RIZKA
- Custom creation version: 1,386,322,662
Here's how to enable USB Debugging on the Evercoss A12:
- Go To The Menu
- Select Settings
- Select about cell phones
- Tap up to 6 times the number on the Form (to enable developer mode) to the notification appear Congratulations you have become developers.
- Withdraw all (press the Back button once)
- Select developer
- Check USB Debugging
- Appears to allow the USB debugging?
- USB debugging is intended for development purposes only. Use to copy data between the computer and your device, install the app on your device without notice, and reading log data.
- Select Ok
- When you plug the usb into the pc then on usb mode options, select usb debugging.
So how to enable USB Debugging in a nutshell that surely will be required for readers who use these brands of smartphones.