Hard reset MY BB 9630 – for users who want to restore all the settings back to the factory settings including also want to delete all user data so it can be a do it yourself through the menu which is already provided by the Blackberry.
Keep in mind that this will erase all your data, then it is better to backup to first datas that you think is important, and the way to overcome this error light software only as long as it can still enter the menu, while a heavy error must be flashed..
How to factory reset MY BB 9630:
- Go To The Menu
- Select The Option
- Select Security Options
- Select Security Removal
- Select the data that you want to delete:
- Email, contacts, etc. (All application data will be lost! Messaging services and other services will be disabled.)
- Include third-party applications (All applications you load will be deleted from your device)
- Media Card
- Enter "blackberry" to confirm removal of the device:
- Click Delete
- Wait for your bb will restart a couple of times, let alone.
- If completed it will reboot the BB entry to the normal menu.
Read also the label how to flash a cell phone
So the easy way to hard reset or restore factory settings manual 9630 Blackberry pad without the pc may be useful.