Ponselrusak.com-if you have a smart phone with Nokia brand X with product code rm-980 of which experienced a mild error message appears error, such as loading into weight, etc but the condition can still access to settings then you can use how to reset it.
Keep in mind that by doing a factory reset then all Your user data including arrangements and third-party applications that you have installed will disappear, then need to do backup data that you think is important first.
- Positions in the State turned on
- Select Settings
- Select back up and re-set
- Select Set factory reset (clear all data from phone)
- Will remove all data from your phone, including the apps that have been downloaded.
- Internal storage should be emptied to be able to remove the music, pictures, and other data.
- Click the button to restore default factory
- Wait for the data removal process will take place
- Your phone will restart
Read also the collection how to Flash HP
So how to factory reset Nokia x through the menu without pc or box flasher to overcome the error light surrounding the software and applications, may be useful for readers.