Restore factory settings on Samsung gt-s6810-Ponselrusak.com gives back lighter tutorial how to restore the original settings on this page are specific to this type of smartphone.
Here's how to factory reset the Samsung gt-s6810:
- Select Menu
- Select Settings
- Select back up and reset
- Select factory data Reset (Reset all settings and delete all data on the device)
- The next menu appears;
- All data will be erased from the memory of the device, including your Google account data, systems and applications, settings, and applications that have been downloaded; music, foro, the data of other users.
- The keys to decrypt the files on the SD card. (You cannot use the files on the SD card after reet factory data)
- After understanding factory data Reset, please click
- Wait for your phone will wipe the data
- Wait until the phone restarts
- Or you can type the code * 2767 * 3855 #
Also read how to update Samsung s6810 manual
So how to factory reset on Samsung gt-s6810 without a pc with a note that all data users and their settings are deleted, may be useful.