Tutorial on how to flash vandroid advan e1c + using the flashtool sp-light damage To try to do a hard reset first as previous article i.e. how to hard reset e1c +, but if still can't then we need to do in flash in this article by cell phone is broken.
Just the tutorial as follows:
- Take the required files below:
- Extract all files which have been taken earlier
- Install the driver first (this part is important)
- Open flashtool sp
- Select Scatter-loading the firmware folder then navigate to advan e1c +, the folder named! Files_to_FlashTool, and inside there are files named MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc scatter
- After all files appear in the list please press Download
- Plug the usb into your dead in advan
- The computer will recognize your advan and install the drivers automatically
- If the driver is not installed properly in Device manager checks your computer and manually install drivers.
- If you already installed the driver then flashtool will flash yellow sign loading process running
- Wait for it to appear the words pass
Flash tutorials for advan e1c without + please read Article advan e1c
So the way flash advan e1c + MT6577 with build number P7092 4.2.2 hopefully could help resolve the damage of your smartphone, looking for another firmware please read in Batch vandroid advan firmware.