How to flash Advan s4a via flashtool-Ponselrusak.com will give way to overcome the damage of the software on the Android smartphone with this type of error like bootloop/hank logo, died, forgotten phone lock code, code patterns, gmail account, heavy loading, etc.
But before you do the process of flashing on the Advan s4a is a good idea to try to reset it first because it is more simple and don't need to download anything because the recovery using the menu already available on Android as type articles how to Hard Reset Advan S4A.
How To Flash: S4A Advan
- Grab the tools required;
- Extract all the files already stored on the top
- Install The Driver
- Open Flashtool SP
- On the Download tab click the Scatter-Loading file and navigate to scatter on the Firmware folder advan s4a.
- For that damage other than total dead should not have Preloader file is checked.
- On the tab drop down select Download Only
- And then press Download
- Plug in the usb to the phone;
- If the battery is installed can directly plug only
- If without the batteries press the first button Volume Down (-) would fit plug usbnya.
- Let the computer install the drivers (If necessary check in device manager if the driver has not been installed or completed)
- If smoothly then automatically loading there will be red, purple, yellow, which denotes the process of flashing is running.
- Flashing green circle marked successfully.
- If after pressing the Download button nothing happens what then check the usb cable, connectors, and drivers in device manager.
- If the driver is not installed then it could update manual drivers in device manager and then navigate to the folder of the downloaded drivers and adjust with the version of windows on your computer.
So the tutorial how to flash using the Flashtool S4A Advan generally already known as flashing tool for android smartphone with the MTK chip that actually if followed the process very easy, good luck.