Tutorial flash Smart Telecom andromax c-For hh with the android os could not be separated from the name of the error on the system software, and most are due by the user itself. For example the user forgot the phone lock code, forgot pattern, so the need to enter the gmail account in order for hh can be reused, and sometimes this happens because the dimainin children of the same gmail account so that we enter not acceptable anymore because it has been more than a few times plugging the wrong account.
For mild damage can still be overcome without us doing flash process that is by way of doing manual hard reset only with the recovery menu that normally contained on the android os, as that has been created his article on how to hard reset andromax c ad686g.
But there are also erornya already can no longer be overcome by hard reset like bootloop, or recovery menu not coming out, or the volume button is broken so can not do a manual reset. Then we have to do the process flash external memory through the mmc alias without a computer.
A. with the cwm recovery method:
- Grab the file;
- Prepare a memory micro sd 2 GB size and format in advance
- copy that file to the micro sd
- Enter the menu by pressing the cwm Volume Down + Back button + Power button hold it up out of the android robot
- After coming out of the android robot logo Press Home
- Select wipe data/factory reset
- Select wipe cache partition
- Select install from sd card, select choose zip from sd card, select file.
- wait until the installation process is complete
B. With other methods
- Extract the file:
- For Andromax c gen2 Jelly Bean HERE
- do not forget to backup your data first you consider important
- extract the file
- prepare a minimum of 2 GB micro sd memory and format beforehand.
- copy the folder extract results file named "EG902. v1" directly into the micro sd
- install the micro sd last to andromax in case off
- attach the battery to the hh
- Press and hold the three buttons: Volume UP Button + Button Volume Down + Power button
- then direct file installation runs automatically
- going out in green writing Integrity flag clear ok!
- long press the power button to reboot the hh
C. with the metod fastboot:
- When we are all methods above ga way then use this method but rather ribet
- In hape position off, press and hold the Vol Up, and then colokin the data cable to your PC. NTAR Fastboot Menu. Then press Vol Up lg for incoming Mode Fastboot.
- Then read the tutorial cope with fastboot mode
- When exit writing "Only A New Version Allowed To Upgrade", then use the file: Andromax c only new version (pass: www.gadgets.co.id) by method B
- When exit writing "failed to open the file/mmc1/eg902.v1/conf/eg902.xml with error no-1!", then in the folder EG902. v1CONFad686g.xml change (right click continue to rename) URad686g.xml becomes UReg902.xml
- Vice versa When writing out "failed to open the file/mmc1/eg902.v1/conf/ad686g.xml with error no-1!", then in the folder EG902. v1CONFeg902.xml change (right click continue to rename) UReg902.xml becomes URad686g.xml
So the Phone tutorial is broken how to flash andromax c ad686g with cwm recovery, stock recovery, and fastboot mode may be able to help readers who need it.