How to flash Andromax c3 Kitkat died without pc-Tutorial to fix Smarfren error on android this type by means of flashing using a memory card that is actually very easy when done carefully, and before be flashed. make sure you've tried to do a hard reset process in advance which who knows with the way that the damage could be repaired without flash.
How To Reinstall Andromax Flash/C3:
- Download the Firmware file Andromax C3 Kitkat
- After the download is complete please paste it to your sd card.
- Your Smartphone in the condition off with battery already installed.
- Sign in to CWM by way of press and hold the two buttons, namely:
- Power and Volume Up
- After appearing CWM please release all buttons.
- On the menu, the CWM do wipe data, dalvik cache, and cache
- The next then select install zip and Choose zip from/storage/sdcard0 (it's an external sdcard)
- Then navigate and select the ROM firmware Andromax C3 above and select yes
- Wait until the process is complete.
- Once completed Please select the go back and then select again reboot system now.
- Wait for the reboot process a few minutes
You can also read a similar article on the label how to Flash HP.
Read also how to Hard Reset Andromax C3
Thus article that discusses about how Flash/Reinstall Smart Telecom Andromax C3 (Stock ROM), which presumably easy enough to follow this tutorial and hopefully can help readers who are experiencing similar things.