Without a hard reset Evercoss a7s directly flash with stock rom and sp flashtool-Well this time Damaged Phones back blog gives a tutorial on using the flash (SPFT) Smartphone Flashtool, and by including the scatternya file contained in the stockrom later I attach the file.
Evercoss a7s MTK chip so that it uses for stock rom (the original manufacturer's default firmware) in the form of a scatter file later in the load through the output flash tool URMediatek.inc that the process will be described below. This flash process and aims to restore all the data and settings such as readily kala back so that it can cope with/kode phone lock code patterns, forget your gmail account, and heavy loading.
Smartphone we will flash:
- A7s Evercoss
Files that have to be taken:
- Must pake latest version Flashtool SP V 5.1352.1 HERE
- A7s Evercoss Stockrom MT6572 HERE
- «Vcom USB Drivers HERE
Measures flash Evercoss a7s MT6572 via Smart Phone Flash Tool:
- All Extrack file you download, then install USB «vcom driver.
- Open the file SP_Flashtool in the Folder URflash_tool.exe.
- Then it will open a display like this.
- At the download tab, tap the Download Agent and select the URAllInOne_DA.bin folder inside the MTK SP Flashtool. Then press the Scatter-loading and select file MT6572_Android_scatter_emmc in folder stock rom.
- Then click Download.
- Remove the battery from your hh.
- At hh you, press and hold the 2 buttons together that is the Volume Up and the Power button, then plug the usb into your hh.
- Let your computer briefly reading the drivers for your hh, for more details see in the Device Manager on your computer.
- If the driver is already unreadable, then the SP Flashtool will be loading in red, purple, and yellow alternately. just wait until the process is complete.
- If done perfectly, it will exit the dialog circle of green.
- Please disconnect the usb and plug your battery and test.
- Upon first boot after flash process is rather long, so just wait to get into the menu you a7s evercoss.
- If without the battery hh you don't detect and sp flashtool not the way, then try it with the batteries installed position.
- Flashing speed depending on your computer's spec.
- When the flash process broke in the middle of the road, please repeat the process of number 4 again, and close any other applications when the flash process.
- For other stock rom file evercoss Firmware Evercoss page can be found.
- Please comment for the successful let this page so crowded,:D.
- Download The PDF
Thus the A7S MT6572 Evercoss flash tutorials using the SP Tool and Flash Stock Rom, if already not be hard reset manual. Hopefully readers who experienced a similar thing could succeed.