How to Flash Evercoss a7t flashtool-If you are using a smartphone this brand that was then experiencing an error regarding the software a bit heavy so that it cannot be addressed only with the hard reset method then you can directly be able to do the process of flashing the firmware using stock rom.
Evercoss uses the cpu chip a7t MT6572 so to flashingnya process we can use SP Flashtool via usb without the actual box is easy enough to follow the steps as long as it is done by slowly and precisely follow the tutor below the already tested earlier in the Android smartphone.
How to flash Evercoss a7t via flashtool:
- Download first have toolnya;
- Extract all the files you downloaded earlier.
- Install the usb driver «vcom
- Open the SP_Flashtool folder on the URsp_flashtool.exe
- On the tab ' Download Agent ' select URMTK_AllInOne_DA.bin in the folder sp_flashtool.
- Select Scatter-Loading file select scatter on Evercoss firmware folder a7t.
- Then click ' Download '
- Plug the usb into your mobile phone in case of batteries installed
- Let the computer read and install the driver for your usb.
- If you already installed the driver automatically Flashtool will start loading the signaling process flash running.
- If not also flash loading means your driver has not been installed (check in device manager if there is a yellow exclamation mark means the driver is not installed then install driver manual)
- After the popup appears a green circle means finished
- Please unplug usb and turn on your cell phone
- If after the flame still hank, then please do a hard reset as his way of finishing., can be seen on the page how to Hard Reset Evercoss A7T.
Read also the label how to flash your smartphone
So the tutorial how to flash Evercoss a7t using sp flashtool and has also included firmware easy and concise, if it turns out after hank still be flashed. logo then need to do a hard reset again as his finishing. Hope this article is useful to readers who need it, please give it your best and comment thank you.