Based from the request from our brother Heyo Endyx, then the Damaged cell phones make a tutorial on how to Flash a Samsung B3310 via usb with Optiflash and of course without the box flasher. This type of damage can be repaired in this way is; blank, error menu, there is no writing on the menu, hp is locked, ask for the code, etc.
Optiflash software please look at Optiflash B3210
Firmware for Samsung B3310 B3310 Samsung Firmware see BI BI
1. Extract all downloaded
2. run Optiflash
3. Select Customer T: Rodeo (Intel Sibley 1024/256, USB).
4. checklis: Binary Binary Code and CSC (Default).
5. checklis: Erase all Unused Regions.
6. Connect B3210 in Download mode: press * trus connect USB cable to the hp
7. Select Com Port (see device manager)
8. Select Flash file S3 and CSC file
9. Click the Flash button and type YES dikotak message, click OK to start the Flash
10. After the Flash is complete will appear the words: All is Well.
11. Disconnect the cable, turn on the Hp did a full reset * 2767 * 3855 #.