Tutorial how to hard reset a Lenovo MT6572 A390-Ponselrusak.com received servisan smartphone with the mtk chip error on the part of the software, so while there are patients we write just how to get into recovery mode its in order to restore all the settings for the standard including open phone lock code/code patterns, along with the following user data delete the entire gmail account BB and his ID.
Hard reset this is just the first step, if it is still not complete damage to Lenovo A390 you then must be flashed. i.e. to the next stage.
About Cell Phones:
- Hardware: MT6577
- Model: Lenovo A390_ROW
- Build number: A390_ROW_S315_130621
- Build date UTC: 102336-20130620
- Android v 4.0.4:
- Baseband v: MAUI. 11AMD. W 12.22. Sp. V21. P9, 2013/03/13 15:06
- The v kernel: 3.0.13 (queen NAE znywb) (gcc version 4.4.3 (GCC)) # 1 SMP Wed Jun 20 18:22:13 CST 2013
How to hard reset a Lenovo A390 Manual Without PC:
- Mobile phones in the State off with battery installed
- Press and hold the two buttons, namely;
- The Volume Button Up
- The Power Button
- After the Android robot logo appears lying with a red exclamation mark, please remove all buttons.
- Click the Power button once to enter recovery mode
- Select wipe data/factory reset (use the volume buttons for navigation and power button for confirmation)
- Select again Yes–delete all user data
- Wait for the process to complete
- Select reboot system now
Read also: how to Hard Reset a Lenovo
Note once again, if a hard reset does not work the way it should be to the next stage, namely flash using the flashtool sp, may be useful.