Factory settings tutorial a396i-Lenovo case damaged mobile phone blog discussed times are about how to hard reset to this type of mobile phone, consumers actually came up with the damage which his logo hank could be turned on but cannot enter the menu and cannot be used.
As hp type with the android os for the case of hank, forgot code forgot lock pattern/phone then we can go into the menu of cwm recovery mode by using certain key combinations which in general have been discussed also in the article how to hard reset android china. While specific to how to hard reset a Lenovo a396i we discussed here.
- The cell phone is off and battery installed
- Press and hold the three buttons simultaneously, namely;
- the volume button up
- the volume button down
- the power button
- After the Green android robot logo appears immediately off the third button
Logo of robot andro
- Press the volume up button once to enter the menu cwm recovery
Recovery Lenovo a396i
- Select wipe factory, wait until it is finished (move the volume button down with meni and select with the buttons volume up)
- Select wipe cache, wait until selsesai,
- Select reboot.
By the way this Lenovo a39i hard reset now normal and not hank again, hopefully can assist readers who also need it.