Overcoming Lenovo s880 hank logo-this phone is actually entered in a dead condition after apparently checked the battery is dry so need to dicharge desktop charger first, then the button is problematic but also powernya can be fixed simply by cleaning it of course.
After turned on it turns out that just stuck in bootloop a.k.a alone Lenovo logo, as has been discussed on the article how to hard reset android china then tried also pressing some key combination that matches the create menu recoverynya.
The detail Lenovo that at hard reset:
- Model Number: Lenovo S880
- Android Version: 4.0.3
- Baseband Version: MAUI. 11AMD. W 11.50. Sp. V13. F1. P.,2012/07/25 25
- Build Number: S880_ROW_S111_121022
And how to Hard Reset a Lenovo s880 are:
- Positions in the State off.
- Press and hold the two buttons, namely;
- The Volume Button Up
- The Power Button
- Factory Mode menu appears after the release all button
Factory mode Lenovo s880
- Just select ' Clear eMMC '
- The mobile phone will do the clear data
- Wait phone reboot
- The boot process is rather long, so just wait
- Once inside a menu, complete.
- If the Chinese appear the words can be read in the sense of writing android china recovery menu
Read also: how to Upgrade OS Lenovo S880 Wifi via a Manual
Indeed the process of factory reset to Lenovo s880 is somewhat different from the cwm recovery other android, pretty simple huh. Continue to visit ponselrusak.com for other mobile phone repair article.