Lenovo is one of the smartphone vendor, which is currently very successful harsh products on the market. Because the price offered is very inexpensive, so anyone can reach it easily without being burdened with the needs of others. Although the price offered cheap, but this one's smartphone still provided with the specifications no less sophisticated and powerful tool with a smartphone belonging to other vendors. Surely this is what until recently were able to make product Lenovo smartphone can compete with Smartphones from a variety of other vendors.
Surely you know if Lenovo vendors almost every month is always the latest smartphone products. Until now there have been many varied types that have been released by the vendor Lenovo. Well, of all the products released, apparently they also sell hard in market sales of smartphones. Therefore, anyone can make this Lenovo product as the main choice even consideration when going to buy a smartphone.
But did you know behind of excellence that has been owned by Lenovo's smartphone it apparently also has drawbacks. Well the lack is this smartphone often have problems, both in terms of hardware or software. Typically of many cases often found if the hosts this Lenovo smartphone often have hang. Even not rarely also appears various complaints that mention if this Lenovo-made devices suffered a decrease of performance.
Talking about the problems that appear on smartphone, surely you will not be silent. Because if the matter is long long left, then it would appear a more fatal risks, such as hardware damaged unexpectedly. Many solutions or exit that you can use to resolve the issue. But you need to know if it is from a variety of existing solutions, the best solution is to how to hard reset a Lenovo. Hard reset itself is an activity that is done to reset Reset a smartphone, so it will be as good as new when first bought it. How to hard reset a Lenovo itself is very easy, so not needed special skills to be able to do it yourself.
How to hard reset a Lenovo itself is as follows:
- Make sure your mobile phone in case of death
- Then press the power button and the volume button down (-) simultaneously. Wait until the screen displays Andorid system recovery
- If successful, then you should choose Wipe Data/Factory reset. To select it you can use the button Volume Up (+) or Volume Down (-). Use the power button as well as a confirmation
- On view next, select Yes – deleta all user data. Wait until the reset process is complete
- The last step select Reboot Device. Wait for the process to the smartphone is on a initial display. If successfully led to the initial display, meaning how to hard reset a Lenovo has successfully done.
Read also: how to Hard Reset a Lenovo S880