Ponselrusak.com-here's how to restore factory settings on a d-t1 Advan when experiencing the error so it can not access the menu settings are normal, so we have to press a few buttons I'll be entering into Android system recovery menu.
The error is like bootloop, hank logo, heavy loading, some default application error, forget lock code or pattern along with the gmail account you can easily solve this way. Keep in mind that by doing a hard reset all data users and their settings will be lost.
- The position of the tabs in the State off
- Press and hold the two buttons, namely;
- The Volume Button Down
- The Power Button
- After the Android system recovery menu appears and the Android robot logo, please remove all buttons on hold.
- Select wipe data/factory reset (use the volume button down for navigation and power button for execution)
- Select again Yes-delete all user data
- Wait for the process to erase the data complete
- Select wipe cache partition
- Wait for the erase process completed
- Select reboot system now
- Wait for your tablet restarts
For other Android type can be found on the label how to hard reset Android.
So how to hard reset without a pc via t1d Advan menu recovery may be able to help readers who need it.