Manual wipe for tablet Asus fonepad 7 android-coming consumer by bringing handheld tablet that would have the android os with a complaint if his hh-hank on the Asus logo image with marked a continued loading never enter the menu.
|ASUS Fonepad 7 hank logo|
As usual for the handling of the case of the software we try first to do manual hard reset by pressing a key combination so that it goes into recovery mode, as has been discussed on the article how to Hard Reset Android China, and to do manual hard reset on a Asus fonepad 7 fe170cg without a pc you can follow the steps below.
- Press and hold the volume up button + power button
- When the two buttons held down then the tablet will turn on entry to the asus logo, hold on until finally out DROIDBOOT menu as picture.
Droidboot Asus menu
- Select the ' WIPE DATA ' with the volume buttons for up and down the menu and power button to select the menu.
- Wait a minute you asus will restart the android robot later appeared briefly with the inscription ' ERASE … '
- After you have finished your asus will restart again and wait for it to go into the menu
- Congratulations you have successfully.
- All user data will be hialng, please backup your important data first,
- This way can damage light as forgot gmail code, locked, hank, heavy loading, and so on.
So the tutorial how to hard reset an Asus fonepad 7 fe170cg manually without a pc may bermnafaat, and thanks for share this article damaged mobile phone blog with sosmed button below.