How to factory setting smartphone Asus Zenfone 6-cell phone is brought user who happens to be my sister friend apparently, so chat-chat first and then go back to the problem of your phone. Her stories were originally cell phone to play games he's taken, perhaps because no strong finally just logo appears just aka hank.
Read also: how to hard reset an Asus fonepad 7 fe170cg
As we already know together to overcome problems like this logo, hank then we do the repair method to do a hard reset or factory settings by using the key combination to get into recovery menu which already exists in each android phone which in this case is the Asus zenfone 6 t00g.
Detail level of Asus:
- Nomor_Model: ASUS_T00G
- Android version: 4.3
- The base tape version: 1434_ 126.96.36.199 _0826
- Kernel version: 3.4.43-188816-g25545d7
Refer to the previous article i.e. how to hard reset Android china, then we can also do a manual reset by doing a combination of buttons to enter recovery mode, and following the steps.
Stages of hard reset Asus Zenfone 6 t000g:
- Positions in the State off, if it's still loading logo forcibly by pressing the power button until the phone off a bit long though.
- Press and hold the two buttons;
- The Volume Button Up
- The Power Button
- New DROIDBOOT menu appears after the release all button
Asus Droidboot menu Zenfone 6
- Select Factory Reset
- Let phone restart then loading when doing a wipe device
- Then the phone will restart again and enter the menu with cell phones were no hank again