How to hard reset Maxtron t1-When your tablet with this brand phone lock code forgot code pattern so that it cannot be used then the first way you can do is to try to do a manual recovery process by going to the Android system recovery default tablet manufacturer.
For each tablet or smartphone with Android operating system how to get into his recovery menu by pressing a few buttons, now to this page specifically for tablet Maxtron T1.
About Cell Phones:
- Model number: Maxtron T1
- Android version: 4.0.4
- Baseband version: MAUI. 11AMD. W 12.22. Sp. V7. P1, 2012-11-14 11:41 am
- Build number: ALPS. ICS2. Mp. V1.3
How To Hard Reset Maxtron T1 Through Recovery:
- Turn off your tablet
- Press and hold the two buttons, namely;
- The Volume Button Up
- The Power Button
- After the android robot logo appears please release all the buttons above
- Press the Home button on the touchscreen to bring up his recovery.
- Select wipe data/factory reset (use the Volume button to select and Menu button at the bottom left of the touchscreen for confirmation)
- Select again Yes–delete all user data
- Wait for the erase process duration depends on the data of its users.
- Select wipe cache partition
- Wait for the process to complete
- Reboot system now
So the tutorial how to hard reset Maxtron t1 may be useful.