Today we will give you the good news to all of you, especially your user Xiaomi Redmi 2. Good news and information which we will pass on to you is about the way root and Recovery on TWRP Xiaomi Redmi 2. Possible for you the user Xiaomi Redmi 2 currently under distress or moderate difficulty in looking for tutorials to root and Recovery to TWRP Xiaomi Redmi 2, you can listen to and follow our article on this day. In fact, the way root and Recovery on TWRP Xiaomi Redmi 2 is easy enough. To do this way is indeed still the same with MIUI version 6.
Than he, should we immediately discuss tutorial root and TWRP Recovery Xiaomi Redmi 2 to you. For those of you who want to do it this way, you can follow the steps below to correctly and sort, and certainly we did not delay the risk of that happening on your cell phone when a process fails or other things. Let's follow the way way below.
How to Root and TWRP Recovery Xiaomi Redmi 2
SuperSU 2.46 Download
Tutorial Install TWRP Recovery and Root:
- Download and install root material material TWRP Recovery above, i.e., file Recovery and TWRP SuperSU. After you download, change file on Recovery TWRP 18.104.22.168 Xiaomi Redmi 2 be URupdate.zip with all lower case letters.
- Copy and paste the two files that you have downloaded to your SDcard. Do not enter into folders folder.
- Start the application Updater.
- Click Choose package updates.
- Then locate and select the file that you paste into your SDcard i.e. URupdate.zip.
- Wait until the process is completed, and automatic device Xiaomi Redmi 2 you will be doing a reboot by itself.
- Done, now your 2 Redmi Xiaomi devices already do install TWRP Recovery.
The Root Tutorials:
- Disabling device Xiaomi Redmi 2 you.
- Sign in to TWRP Recovery by pressing the Volume up + Power at the same time and wait until the entrance to TWRP Recovery.
- Select Install zip and then URSuperSU.zip.
- Then select reboot to go to homescreen.