Factory reset Blackberry smartphone 9720-if yours has already started to slow its performance aka slow because too many applications installed so that every time you want to run the application always loadingnya weight so dizzy he had made, then it is time you deleted the bb data but do not forget to backup your important data first.
How to erase data Blackberry manual: 9720
- Position of bb in a State of glowing
- select Option
- Select Security
- Select a Security wipe
- Select the application where you want to delete, there are 3 parts;
- Email, contacts, etc.
- The installed application Users
- Media card
- and then on confirmation of the type the word ' blackberry ' and then click the delete button
Details w used;
- BlackBerry 9720
- Smartphone (3 g, Wi-Fi)
- 7.1 Bundle 2839 (v 126.96.36.1996, platform 188.8.131.52)
- 3 g Bands 1, 2, 5, 6, 8
- Cryptographic Kernel v 184.108.40.206
- Branding Version: 220.127.116.113 u
Read also: Blackberry Repair
Thus the article concise stages easy wipe user data in w 9720 manually, don't forget to backup your data first.