Android applications are now starting to bloom their use across all platforms, both in use on Smartphones and laptops. Especially for those of you who still don't have a smartphone Android need not worry anymore, because this Android based applications can already be used in laptops. But to be able to run the application on a laptop, then you must provide the LSD in the laptop.
This emulator is an alternative that allows the laptop device can be exactly the same as Android smartphone. Nowadays, a variety of emulators already you can get on the internet. However, from various kinds of this emulator there are at least 2 emulator that the quality is the best. As you know that this emulator is one of how to run Android applications on laptops. Below will be given reviews about both types of best Android emulator that you can use, including:
Two emmulator to run Android applications on your computer:
Youwave is a software emulator that is paid. This Softaware is one of how to run Android applications on laptops. Not only that, with the Youwavem, you can easily and free download the diverse types of applications or games that have the quality of the best, because in it is already equipped with the apps store. Youwave alone can be categorized as the best Android emulator specifically for laptops that are provided with the Windows operating system. LSD has been providing support for the Android version 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich as well as Android 2.3 Gingerbread. How to run Android apps on a laptop with this Youwave the emulator already has several advantages, including the following:
- Support for online multiplayer gaming
- Complete with the App Store
- Can be used on Windows 32 bit and 64 bit
- But behind this, the excess Youwave emulator Android also has a shortage of IE requires at least 1.5 GB RAM specifications
Bluestack is an Android emulator that has been popular among the public. As one way of running Android apps on this laptop, Bluestack has supported the presence of the beta game application development who are able to work using a technology called LayerCake. Best Software Award at CES 2012 is one of grace that ever won by Bluestack. You need to know that the advantages possessed by the Bluestack, among them:
- All Android applications can be run on a laptop
- Provide support on accelerometer
- The technology includes the windows mode and full screen
- Have the ability to create Windows applications and Android being synchronous
- But behind the excess, the Bluestack also still has a bit of a shortage i.e. can only be run on 32 bit operating systems as well as the need of specification of minimum RAM is 2 GB.
Thus two kinds of emmulator you can install dikomputer to afterwards you can use the application for android and play on your computer or laptop, surely this makes you more freely mrnggunakan the application and provide the user experience all its own.