Manual update Advan t1g with wifi connection-for most Android users greatly helped with the system updates via FOTA, so if there's any updates then the user can download it and instantly install it directly through its smartphone device without going through a computer.
But the way it is in need of a fast internet connection and stable it is strongly recommended to use the available wifi networks near you because we both know to this wifi network is stable enough for the download process including android os updates for advan t1g.
Here's how to update Advan T1G:
- Turn on your wifi connection first
- Select menu > > settings Wi-Fi Active > >
- Click more Wi-Fi will appear the list of wifi hotspots are dijangkauan you
- Select the access you got there
- WiFi active
- Select menu
- Select settings
- Select about tablets (bottom)
- Select the Wireless update
- Then it will appear petunju;
- FOTA can help your device run more smooth and efficient.
- It is recommended that you have more than 30% battery power and disconnect the charger before the update.
- Your device may reboot several times during the installation process, please do not remove the battery and do not do anything until the update is complete.
- Select Check for updates
- If it appears ' your current system already latest. ' means the update was not available because the version you are using is already up-to-date, but if the file does not appear to be downloaded and installed.
- Good luck
So how to update the firmware without manual t1g advan's pc using wifi network may be useful.