How to wipe your Samsung s3-if you have this type of android hh who experienced a mild error in the software, or to restore the settings as it was before in order to be light again. Then you can do it yourself with the manual, of course subject to hh you can still enter the menu and can still go to sttingan to perform the wipe/delete process this data.
The following stages of removing the data on the Samsung s3 I9300;
- Go into settings and open the PRIVACY
- On the menu was the last private Data select the menu that says Restore to factory settings
- After you select it it will pop up a warning: "this will wipe all data from your mobile phone's internal storage including:
- Your Google Account
- Data and system settings and applications
- Downloaded applications
- If you want to delete also the data on external memory then please check the Remove the sd card, but if not then do not want to delete the selected
- Select phone reset button
- Then select again clear all
- Then hh you will remove the data loading, just wait until the restart and a flame again.
- Good luck
Oh yes, probably after this wipe your internet APN settings being lost then to Telkomsel Telkomsel APN can be menyetting for Samsung S3 in this article.
So how to restore the initial factory settings on Samsung mobile phones damaged by blog I9300 hopefully this article can be useful for readers, and thanks for sharing it with the share button below.