The Gallery is empty after you install a memory card in case that has smartphone Andromax C is normally never experienced this when about to unplug the external memory card of a mobile phone for the purposes of media content such as songs or application and then fitting mounted back and instantly check in the Gallery at the time already a flame eh not him the Gallery always empty.
There is a panic until tuh because the opinion as the contents of the memory card is formatted in the Gallery at the time of charging process the data on the computers of yesteryear using card reader. But instead, please follow how to provoke your multimedia data out again in the gallery.
This is how the multimedia data in order to appear in the Gallery Andromax c:
- Please plug the memory card into your mobile phone eksterrnal as usual and turn it on.
- Wait after the flame completely check in Gallery
- If not appear empty alias data please come out to the homescreen
- Then enter the menu and select File Manager
- Select the folder DCIM and search photos there and go to one of these
- If in that folder there are photos and other data, please back to homescreen again
- New open back then your gallery
- Usually your multimedia data returned appears
So how to bring up the photos, and other multimedia data in the Gallery at Andromax C and can thus occur also in other brands of Android. May be useful.