This time article discusses a problem Nokia 1280 totally off alias died and the same with nokia phones which similarly to nokia 1280, like: 1202, 1203, etc.
Here is the solution the Nokia 1280 totally off with the way hardware;
- Uninstall first the kesing and reinforcement of the pcb Board nokia 1280
- Then look at the lcd solderan and notice is the former corrosion/water damage seen in these parts since many Nokia 1280 damage caused totally off of the lcd pcb to solderan corrosion, and terms this includes hp boot from solderan lcdnya.
- If true, then the lcd off of the pcb by means of heated blower (don't forget the love of flux) while being pulled slowly.
- Then check the paths (legs) solderan lcd connector on the pcb, if anyone broke up then do jumpers.
- Install a new Lcd (if already proficient can wear the old lcd), after that check again using the battery.
- Case solved/completed.
Nokia 1280 solution totally off part of the Software;
- When checked the parts clean lcd solderan no former water damage/corrosion, then checking by using box flasher
- When the boot entry check, so you can flash it with the latest version (do not use low version because it could damage your phone)
So the discussion about Solution of Nokia 1280 totally off in hardware and software, may be useful.