Volcano Box not opening "A debugger has been found on the system"-it's been two today want to open the create ngeflash box volcano and open code error always comes up with something like this, because rush is always ignored and indirectly using other tools. Well because it is already kepepet and should use box volcano finally look for the problem.
After browsing the forums it's because ' usb sharing software ' has ever been installed on our computers so make crashes and pops up error pesaan "A debugger has been found on the system", after checks and ricek several programs before I install that has to do with the usb sharing software turns out to be fixed to the HAMACHI software.
Read also the Driver box Volcano for windows 8
Incidentally this program already diuninstal but it looks like there are still some files that are left behind, so it must be disposed of the entire file that is associated with it. Here are some ways that you can apply as well to cope with it.
How to resolve "A debugger has been found on the system":
- Use Revo Uninstaller Pro, this uninstaller program you can delete all files associated with the program that you want to waste so that it becomes completely clean. If you also install hamachi or other programs, then please uninstall the program.
- Through the registration menu.
- For windows xp, START > > RUN > > REGEDIT > > OK
- Later appearing Registrasy editor
- Press CTRL + F type the name of the specified program and press Find Next, each found file is please delete. In my case the file ' hamachi '
- Through the Restore Point settings, restore your pc to the date before the occurrence of the error
- For windows xp, START All Programs > > > > > > Accessories System Tools System Restore > >
- Select Restore my computer to earlier.now time > > Next > > Select dates before error > > Next > > Next
- Wait for your pc to finish rebooting.
So some options to overcome "A debugger has been found on the system" that appears when a program opens a Volcano Box, may be useful.