You face problems camera not found in asus zenfone 2? For those of you who recently bought a smart phone is certainly going to be confusion and panic, when getting an error message or a notification "Unfortunately, my camera was not found" or "no camera found". Generally this problem occurs after you do the root on a smartphone the Asus Zenfone 2 you. Errors in performing the root will leave the bug that can affect the operating system on the Asus Zenfone 2 you.
Basically the root indeed used to get full access on your smartphone, but an error in the root may result in your getting slow even smarpthone, some devices do not function like cameras, speakers, network not detected and a variety of other issues. Error in root can also lead to camera on your smartphone is not legible. This is due to the camera driver is not found on your smartphone. Then how to troubleshoot camera not found in asus zenfone 2? Ikutli the following steps-steps
- The first step you have to do in order to tackle the problem of camera not found in asus zenfone 2 this is the download file ekspoitasi root at the following link http://androidhost.org/VcEqD
- After you download, the file may be located on the desktop and then unzip it there on your computer.
- Wait for the process to unzip is complete. Once completed connect the Smartphone Asus Zenfone 2 you with your computer or laptop using data cable or USB
- Make sure the cell phone Asus Zenfone you have been well connected, once connected root access exploits folder from your computer. After belonging to the root folder ekspoitasi we downloaded earlier to open the command prompt window by pressing the "Shift" on the keyboard and right click on an empty Chamber.
- The next step reboot the smartphone Asus Zenfone 5 you and enter fastboot mode at one place with adb restart bootloader on cmd/command prompt on your computer
- Next, type the following command – command: fastboot fastboot flash file/root/URfastboot.img (press Enter) and fastboot restart bootloader (press Enter)
- Wait a few moments, and then you run the following commands one by one when the file will be opened bootloadr DNX fastboot flash/vanilla/URdnx_fwr_ctp_a500cg.bin (press enter), fastboot flash ifwi file/root/URifwi_ctp_a500cg.bin (press enter), and fastboot restart-bootloader (press Enter)
- The next step up type the following commands at the CMD window: fastboot flash recovery file/root/URrecovery.img (press Enter), fastboot flash update file/root/URdummy.zip (press Enter), and adb restart bootloader (press Enter)
- Next, make sure that "camera not found" bug pointed out by pasting the following file: file command fastboot fastboot flash/vanilla/URfastboot.img (press Enter), fastboot flash recovery file/vanilla/URrecovery.img (press Enter), DNX fastboot flash files/vanilla/URdnx_fwr_ctp_a500cg.bin (press Enter), file ifwi fastboot flash/vanilla/URifwi_ctp_a500cg.bin (press Enter), and fastboot restarts (press Enter)
Read also: how to hide your Number When Phoning
How to troubleshoot a camera not found in asus zenfone 5 is indeed quite complicated, it is highly recommended when you practice it can be with friends who were more expert. Hopefully how to troubleshoot camera not found in asus zenfone 5 we provide useful.