Flashing tutorial advan vandroid e1c-comes from consumers who've long subscribed the same us, his complaint is when turned on just get the logo inscription ' android ' alone and can't get into the menu. Of course the firmware file is not the same as e1c + because the difference isn't just in frills plus doang hehe.
If you are looking for is how to flash to advan E1C + then please over here
The following is the detail of the advan e1c:
- Model number: E1C
- Android version: 4.2.2
- Build number: P7018/vo4/JB 4.2.2
- Cpu: MT6572
Nah kalo detail of advan mu like this, then it could be to put the firmware Corrupted mobile phone blog share on this page.
Flash steps advan e1c via usb with sp flashtool:
- Please take the necessary files:
- Please extract all the files you have saved over
- install the drivers first
- Open Flashtool Sp exe
- In Scatter-loading point to the firmware file and advan e1c shaped scatter
- the file list will appear after we load file scatter of yesteryear
- Press the Download button
- in the position off advan, please plug in the usb
- Let your computer recognize your device and install; its driver
- Please check in the Device Manager whether your computer already installed the driver yet and if not then it should be updated manually and point it to the drivers folder.
- kalaau is correct then the flashtool will sign flashing loading is already running
- wait until the blue circle sign out sign is finished.
- Please turn on your e1c advan
That's the last article that discusses how to flash using the flashtool e1c advan may be useful, needs another firmware can see in page vandroid advan firmware Collection.