Recovery mode for the evercoss a12-If your mobile type and subjected to heavy loading, hank, and forgot to lock the phone pattern then can do manual hard reset by going into recovery mode. But keep in mind if all user data will be lost after performing this method.
Hard reset this as solutions to common questions, such as;
- How to open phone lock evercoss a12
- Forgot pattern android evercoss a12
- How do I hard reset evercoss a12
- Evercoss a12 bootloop
- and so on.
Unlike the hard reset on evercoss a5k who use fastboot mode and via pc, evercoss a12 quite done manually without a pc, and the tutorial please read below.
How to hard reset evercoss 12:
- The condition of the mobile phone in case off and battery installed
- Press and hold the two buttons, namely;
- the volume button up, and
- the power button
- After the recovery menu comes up please remove both the button
- Select wipe data/factory reset
- up and down with the volume up and down
- Select menu with the left button next to the home button
- Re-select Yes–delete all user data
- then select again wipe cache partition
- then select reboot
- wait until your phone is complete restart
- for other Chinese android could be seen articles how to hard reset android china
Please apply to evercoss a12 you and good luck completing the damage on your phone, please follow the blog a cell phone is broken.