Ponselrusak.com-the previous article continued To discuss how to hard reset Samsung Note 3 supercopy, so on this page we discuss how to restore imei number which is lost due to run out in a hard reset or after be flashed..
On this page we rebuild Imei number by using a Volcano box if you do not successfully fix imeinya with tutors on the page how to Rebuild Imei Android MTK.
May not need to be long winded let images speak;
- Write down your imei number in advance behind the mobile phone battery.
- The position of the phone off with the batteries installed.
- Open application Volcano
- Select the tab Android (No. 1)
- Select USB Mode (No. 2)
- Select Rebuild Imei (No. 3)
- Select the Mode1 (No. 4)
- Select IMEI1, type in accordance with the imei number of your mobile phone (No. 5)
- Select the start button (No. 6)
- Then plug the usb into your mobile phone
- If you already have a volcano box I think is already have the mtk usb com driver Yes
- Let your mobile phone will light up briefly later marked with shakes off own lalau because box will read and write imei
- Once complete disconnect usb cable
- Off and plug the battery back
- Restart your phone
- Check the imei number is correct by typing the code * # 06 #
So how to rebuild imei Samsung Note 3 N9000 supercopy using box volcano, may be useful.